10.01.2015

World Peace Maybe Achieved Through Ice Cream

At this point in the week, I'm not really sure what I've learned.  I'm not even sure what day of the week it is.  Oh, I've just been told it's Thursday.  But okay, it's been a crazy busy week.  Assignments, papers, a couple tests (is it even time for midterms yet?!), and finding time to sleep in between all of this.  I took my last test last night and celebrated with lots and lots of ice cream (really feeling the sugar hangover this morning) once I got home.

I learned that any dashed hopes or bad days or complete exhaustion can be solved by eating ice cream.  Halfway through binge-eating a half gallon, I realized that I didn't feel as stressed or hopeless about life!  It might be the best (and cheapest) kind of therapy.

So what am I going to do about this?  I think I'll buy ice cream more often!  After any test, I'm going to reward myself:).  Maybe by the end of the year, I'll be able to get through all the different flavors at the creamery.  

No comments: