11.05.2015

Public Transportation

This week I learned to take public transportation all the way to the airport.

I'm a huge fan of Trax and FrontRunner because it's so convenient and fuel efficient, but the farthest I've ever taken it is to downtown Salt Lake from Provo.  I wanted to meet a friend at the airport one night, and decided to take FrontRunner all the way up there and surprise him.


It was surprisingly easy. I had to transfer a couple of times, and I encountered some strange people late at night, but it was a lot less of a hassle than I thought it would be!  It took about 2 hours to get all the way to the airport and I waited to transfer less than a total of 10 minutes.  It is a pretty efficient system.

I would definitely use it again all the way up to the airport if I needed to, I would just make sure to time it out right again.


2 comments:

Amberly said...

The FrontRunner is super helpful. I have taken it a few times because I don't have a car. Each time I have gone with someone else so I guess I still have to experience doing it myself.

Unknown said...

The FrontRunner is a great system and convenient! Way to learn how to use public transport! Hopefully you'll be able to use it in the future again!